• Ensure process and procedures are adhered to achieve higher resource productivity with effective product development workflow with reasonable turnaround time.
• Keeps update with relevant compliance, laws, rules and regulations of the Ministry of Economy and Finance related with policy contract.
• Responsible for any new product development and preparation accordance with targeted timeline by management.
• Review, perform product analysis and research from the current market product.
• To communicate and coordinate with head office, Actuarial, Product team and underwriting accordance with product review and BOD approval.
• To ensure for the corporate logo/format/template of relevant policy documents.
• To handle on Khmer translation for policy wording and other related documents.
• To prepare all the documents (as per check list) for submission to Ministry of Economy and Finance.
• Degree or other equivalent discipline in Insurance
• 2-4 years’ working experience in a product development role, preferably as a Product Manager
• Proficiency in verbal and written English and Khmer
• Confident in making prompt and sound decisions
• Portray positive values (including teamwork, integrity, growth, efficiency/excellence and relationship building) to the organization and able to influence others to apply the positive values in the Department and throughout the organization